Before a device will show in the console you must first assign the device to a site within your organisation unless it was deployed with a Site ID
- Log into your senso console as an administrator.
- Log into the portal and navigate to the Admin Center.
- From the menu on the left, select Devices.
- Locate your unassigned device(s). You can use the Filter drop-down to only show unassigned devices and the Search box to find a device by name. By typing None into the Search box you can filter out all other devices and see only machines that have not been assigned and will not show in the Main Senso Portal.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the device name.
- Select the "Assign Selected To" drop-down and choose the site you want to assign the device to. For details on creating sites please see the site creation article.
- Click the Save button.
- You will now be presented with a confirmation window, click Confirm to assign the device(s).
- The device has now been assigned and should appear in the main console within 5 minutes. If the device doesn't appear please see our advanced troubleshooting steps.